Wednesday, February 8, 2012

BAHRAIN 2012











I was given the trip of a lifetime by a very good friend of mine in January of this year. I took two lenses, 3 memory cards, my 5D body, and my iPhone to capture what I could in the short amount of time I was there. I would never have thought in a million years that I'd be able to go to a place like Bahrain, but I'm so so so happy I was able to get this opportunity and I cannot thank my friend enough.

Don't snub the Middle East people, there's a lot to be seen and a lot to experience and if you're a freelance photographer looking for a project I would suggest visiting Bahrain. Although the trip was a vacation for me I quickly found myself whipping out the camera every chance I got. And with my buddy as my tour guide I found lots of great things and places to go for photographs.

These are just a few images from Bahrain. I'll hopefully be able to post more later.

Manama, Bahrain 2012
Total Travel time there 23.5 hours
Total Travel time back to Montana 33.5 hours

2 comments:

  1. magnificent issues altogether, you just won a {logo new|a new} reader. What could you suggest about your post that you made a few days ago? Any sure?
    Furman M-8Lx Standard Level Power Conditioning, 15 Amp, 9 Outlets with Wall Wart Spacing, Pullout Lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your Beautiful photos of my country :)

    ReplyDelete