Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cookbook Cover for Senior


Here is my cookbook cover I photographed today for my senior project. I wanted to show both an organic and conventionally grown strawberry next to the other to show the difference in looks. I wanted the conventionally grown strawberry to overpower the organic berry and sort of look like it is a bully to the smaller berry. The back of the cover is what is left of both strawberries after they are eaten to show that I still don't have a bias against one or the other and that both are edible and delicious.

1 comment:

  1. haha i love the idea of having strawberries on the front and eaten strawberries on the back.

    I was curious though, might it be better to make the backgrounds white so that the images are seamlessly set onto the book cover, without having the off white contrast? that is just a stupid technical thing but thought I would point it out. The image on the left has a whiter background than the right image, and I think I like the whiter better.

    ReplyDelete